All of our customers have access to good quality, up-to-date facilities available 24 hours a day. They include:
- 350 sheltered and secure pontoon berths.
- Wall berthing available for large craft.
- 24 hour staffing.
- All tide access via a modern yacht lock.
- We offer free Wi-Fi.
- Gasoil (Red diesel - not for road use) and unleaded petrol available on the fuel pontoon.
- Toilets, showers, laundry and telephones are all available in the Marina Office Building. A new marina amenities building with superb bathroom facilities is also available for the exclusive use of marina berth holders.
- Water and electricity (240 volts) is available for all pontoon berths.
- A full boatyard service is provided. Trained, qualified staff operate our 40T mobile hoist. Contract berth holders are entitled to free storage ashore.
- Secure storage facilities are available in the boatyard.
- Free car parking is available on site.
- All marine services are available locally.
- RYA registered Sea School.
- Network Yacht Brokers Newcastle new Jeanneau power and sailboat sales and brokerage office is on site.
- The Lock, a new restaurant at the marina, will be opening in May 2018.
Royal Quays Team
Let us offer you a warm welcome...
Welcome to Royal Quays and I hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
Please feel free to ask any of the staff or myself if you require any assistance. At Royal Quays Marina we are here to offer value for money and a friendly service.