All of our customers have access to good quality, up-to-date facilities available 24 hours a day. They include:
- 325 Sheltered and secure pontoon berths.
- 24 hour staffing.
- Better than 50% tidal access.
- Gasoil (red diesel - not for road use) and unleaded petrol available on the fuel pontoon.
- We offer free Wi-Fi.
- Toilets, showers, laundry and telephones are all available in the Control Building and in temporary facilities in the boatyard. Further facilities exclusive to berth holders are located in the H & W Portishead pub/restaurant
- Water and electricity (240 volts) is available on all pontoons.
- A full boatyard service is provided. Trained, qualified staff operate our 35T mobile hoist. Annual berth holders are entitled to 8 weeks storage ashore as part of their contract.
- Storage facilities are available in the boatyard.
- Chandlery, boat sales, boat and engine repair and rigging services are provided on site. Cafe facilities are available on site at Ocean's Cafe in the boatyard and the Captain's Cabin close to the lock as well as Costa Coffee which is at the seaward end of the marina basin overlooking the Kids' Crabbing Pontoon and the Tingdene Boat Sales Office.
- An excellent range of local shops is available a short walk away in the High Street and there are also Waitrose, Lidl and Sainsburys supermarkets close by as well as a Majestic Wines store.
- Fishing equipment, bait and advice are all obtainable from Reel Fun and fishing charters can also be arranged with boats operating from the marina.
- Free car parking is available to berth holders on site.
- Good quality restaurant facilities are available close to the marina at Aqua, Bottelinos and La Marina adjacent to the marina lock. The Royal Public House has great views over the Bristol Channel and is 5 minutes walk from the marina. Hall and Woodhouse Portishead is located behind the boat hoist dock overlooking the marina basin and offers a superb range of beers and wines as well as an excellent menu throughout the day.
- There is a Co-op convenience store next to Costa overlooking the marina basin as well as a new pub 'The Sirens Calling'.
- There is a lifeboat station immediately to the west of the marina entrance which houses an Atlantic 85 Lifeboat.
Portishead Quays Team
Let us offer you a warm welcome...
Welcome to Portishead Quays Marina and we hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
We are very pleased to introduce you to the members of the Portishead Quays Marina team and we'd be happy to help you in any way we can.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.