All of our customers have access to good quality, up-to-date facilities available 24 hours a day. They include:
- 340 fully serviced and secure pontoon berths within 2 basins.
- Professional, friendly staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Accommodation for vessels of up to 25m L.O.A., Beam 5.5m and Draught 3m.
- Gasoil (red diesel - not for road use) and petrol are available on the fuel pontoon.
- We offer free Wi-Fi.
- Toilets and showers are located in both the Marina Office and Inner Basin Service Building.
- A berth holders T.V. lounge is available in the Inner Basin Service Building.
- Water & electricity (240 volt/15 amp) available on all berths.
- A full boatyard service is provided. Trained, qualified staff operate our 20T mobile hoist. 4 weeks storage ashore is included within the annual berthing rate.
- Ample free car parking is available to berth holders.
- Chandlery, boat sales, boat and engine repair, sailmaking, carpentry and rigging services are provided on site.
- The Marina has the benefit of Pier 64, a café/bar/restaurant which overlooks the Inner Basin. Pier 64 offers meals and snacks all day, has a licensed bar and offers a discount arrangement to marina customers. Bookings can be made on 02920 000064.
- Compass Coffee offers breakfast, lunch and tea 7 days a week from Compass House adjacent to the boat hoist dock.
- El Puerto's and La Marina restaurants offer excellent food and drinks from the Custom House adjacent to the marina.
Penarth Quays Team
Let us offer you a warm welcome...
Welcome to Penarth Quays Marina and we hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
We are very pleased to introduce you to the members of the Penarth Quays Marina team and we'd be happy to help you in any way we can.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.