All of our customers have access to good quality, up-to-date facilities available 24 hours a day. They include:
- Over 500 sheltered and secure pontoon berths.
- 24 hour staffing.
- Gasoil (red diesel - not for road use) and unleaded petrol available on the fuel pontoon.
- Refurbished high standard toilets, showers, purpose build disabled wetroom and laundry are all available in the Marina Service building. There is also a TV relaxation area.
- We offer free fibre optic secure Wi-Fi.
- A free waste tank pump out facility is available on the fuel pontoon.
- Water and electricity (240 volts/15 amp) is available on most pontoons. 32 amp supplies are available on a limited number of pontoons.
- A full boatyard service is provided. Trained, qualified staff operate our 30T mobile hoist. 8 weeks storage ashore is included within the annual berthing rate.
- A well lit area of digital CCTV covered hard standing is available adjacent to the marina office.
- An annual dredging programme is undertaken using our own cutter suction dredger 'The Little Orme'.
- Chandlery, boat sales, marine electronics, marine engineering, boat and engine repair, powerboat training and rigging services are all provided on site.
- Free car parking is available on site.
- The Mulberry Public House serves excellent food and drinks on site.
- A general store, The Mulberry Stores, also operates from the marina and a cashpoint is available.
- The Conwy Morfa public slipway is adjacent to the marina.
- The marina is linked to Conwy's new harbour quay and town by the delightful 'marine walk'.
- The marina is adjacent to the nationally renowned Conwy Golf Club
Conwy Quays Team
Let us offer you a warm welcome...
Welcome to Conwy Quays Marina and we hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance. At Conwy Quays Marina we are here to offer value for money and a friendly service.